To obtain an affordable, quality architectural concept service, follow the easy steps below:
VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION OF CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
Following receipt of your initial enquiry, Concept Architects will make contact with you to assess and verify your requirements and confirm the ‘Service Option’ applicable to your project. Any additional information required will also be detailed at this stage. A fee proposal will be prepared following clarification of all of the above. Customer acceptance of the fee proposal and conditions of service will enable the project to proceed to Step 2.
INITIAL CONCEPT PREPARED AND PRESENTED
Concept Architects will prepare an initial concept design for customer review. A meeting will be arranged to present the Concept designs and obtain feedback on the designs presented. This meeting could be conducted directly with the customer or online if the customer is remote. Any further information required from the customer will also be addressed at this stage. Customer approval to proceed to Final Concept Design will be obtained before progressing to Step 3.
Feedback received in Step 2, will enable Concept Architects to finalize the Concept proposal and prepare for final presentation. A further meeting will be arranged to present this information and discuss potential opportunities for implementation.
Enquire now to discuss your next project with us!
Once our quality concepts have provided you with a clear direction, you then decide the way forward. This may involve you managing the works yourself or commissioning another consultant or trades professional directly in order to make the concept a reality. For maximum benefit you could consider commissioning Concept Architects for any of the following additional services:
- Additional Architectural service to further Develop and Document the design.
- Additional Architectural service to further Develop and Document the design (as per 1. above) plus prepare documents for Development Approval.
- Prepare documention for construction approval / certification.
- As per 2 & 3 above, plus Contract Administration.
- Project Management assistance for all or any particular components of the work.
- Ad- Hoc professional advice or assistance at any stage in your project.
Contact Concept Architects if you wish to investigate any of these additional service options further.